AP Treasury DDO Request Employee salary Slip, treasury pay bills, ap treasury pensions, ap treasury bill status https://treasury.ap.gov.in/aptry/
Ap Cyber Treasury : Andhra pradesh Ggovernment Ap Treasuries and Accounts Department functions under the administrative control of the Finance Department of the Secretariat and is headed by the Director of Treasuries and Accounts. The office of the Director of Treasuries and Accounts is located in Ibrahimpatnam, Vijayawada.
Ap Treasuries and Accounts Department Official website of https://treasury.ap.gov.in/aptry/
AP Treasury Bill Details :
visit official website, Click on “Bill Status”.
Select DISTCODE, SUBTREASURY and TRANSID/TOKEN NO.
and to know AP Treasury Bill Details.
Ap Treasury Netservices :
ApTreasury Netservices are available in 3 services i.e.,
1. Works Accounts
2. Pensioners Information
3. Class IV GPF Information
Ap Treasury – Work Accounts :
visit official site, go to “services”, Click on “Work Accounts”.
select your Select DDO Code And Select HOA.
Click on “month wise abstract”.
and your Work Accounts in Ap Treasury.
Ap Treasury – Pensioners Information :
visit official site, go to “services”, Click on “Pensioners Information”.
available services are
1. pensioner grievances
2. pensioner payment information
3. Current month pension status
4. PPO arrivals status
5. certifies for he first payment
6. certifies for the family pension
7. DR and Other allowances
8. Pension notpaid cases
9. arrear calculation
10. arogyasri display
11. pension revisions as per supreme court order
12. Jeevanpramaan other certificates entry
13. Paybank totals
14. New Pension HOA’s
15. Jeevan pramaan digital life certificate
16. Pension excess payment recovery notice and etc..
Ap Treasury – Class IV GPF Information :
visit official site, go to “services”, Click on “Class IV GPF Information”.
To kow your Class IV GPF Annual information,
Select District Name and Select your GPF account or employee ID and enter its details.
Click submit and check your Class IV GPF Annual information.
Ap Treasury e-Treasury (IMPAcT) :
The treasury department has developed an advanced integrated software package called Integrated Management of Pay and Accounts and Treasuries (IMPAcT) which is aimed at computerizing all functions of Treasuries.
This package caters to the maximum utility enabling to monitor on-line developments with regards to:
· Passing of bills
· Lapsed Deposits under PD Account
· AC Bills and DC Bills
· Government Receipts and Expenditure
· Maintenance of Class IV GPF.
· Electronic payments
· Electronic transmission of scrolls
· Pension payments to 3.4 lakhs existing pensioners along with new pension cases
AP Treasury DDO Request Official sites :
1. DDO request is strictly liable for generating monthly salary of an employee.
2. It schedules the bank statements according to data provided in DDO request.
3. It also handles PF, EWS to the monthly paying bills.
4. It also maintains and process statements for each month manually.
5. DDO request is responsible for regulation of Income Tax, Income Tax Returns, TDS Returns etc
6. it also Manages PF, Loans, withdrawals , Interests, Reports
AP Treasury DDO Request Employee salary Slip login :
Visit the official website : https://treasury.ap.gov.in/ddoreq/
Enter your DDO Code and your DDO password.
Now the options of DDO Claims and DDO Requests are used in this website.
If at all you decided to modify the existing password in DDO Request Website, then visit the website and on General Services tab, click on Change Password DDO Request and re enter the same pass word for confirmation. The general password is 123456. It is must and should that every government employee must enter their details every month on DDO request in order to receive their monthly salary.
Contact Us :
Directorate of Treasuries & Accounts
Sri Anjaneya Towers