civil supplies Kerala Ration card web portal www.civilsupplieskerala.gov.in civil supplies Kerala department Login
The Department of Civil Supplies functions under the Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs of the Government of Kerala. The Commissioner of Civil Supplies is the Principal Head of the Department. The Secretary to Government, Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department holds the post of Commissioner of Civil Supplies concurrently. The Civil Supplies Department discharges the important responsibilities of Public Distribution, enforcement of markets discipline and promotion of consumer awareness and protection of their interest.
How to get a new Ration Card
=> HOW TO SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATIONS FOR NEW RATION CARD OR FOR MODIFICATIONS IN EXISTING RATION CARDS
1. If you have a ration card, register into the website by entering the barcode number, which is on the last page of your ration card. If you don’t have a ration card, choose No.
Fill up the User details and submit the registration form.
1. An activation link will be displayed. Click on the ‘Activate Account’ button to activate the account.
2. Login to the website using the userid and password that you have entered in the registration form.
3. If you don’t have a ration card, three functions will be made available to you (Issue of new ration Card, Non Inclusion Certificate and Non Renewal Certificate)
If you have a ration card, thirteen functions will be displayed.
1. Click on the required function.
2. Click on the ‘New Application’ link.
3. Fill up the form with correct data.
4. Upload all mandatory scanned documents only in pdf format with size less than 250 KB in the application.
5. Before submitting the form, verify all the data.
6. Take a printout of the application form, which you have submitted, for further proceedings. Note the application number and date.
7. You can submit the original documents, application printout and the application fees including the cost of the ration card when you come to the TSO.
8. The following information will be displayed once your application has been submitted successfully.
- Application Status
- Payment Details
For More details official website links :
Check Ration card DEtails REport :
Check Kerala Civil supplies ARD/AWD Allotments :
Kerala Civil supplies department Login Portal :
FOr More details visit official website : http://www.civilsupplieskerala.gov.in/
Phone: 1800-425-1550 and 1967 (Toll Free)
email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More from my site