Delhi DVAT login details or DVAT Registration process at dvat.gov.in
Department of Trade and Taxes,Government of N.C.T. of Delhi of its official web portal of www.dvat.gov.in. DVAT web portal in register candidates may login departmental site and updates your profile of Form Verification, VAT Registration, Dealer Verification etc.well In this information, we will give the complete information about on delhi Department of Trade and Taxes. and also You can see so many logins Like Dealer, TAN, Bank, Banquet Halls (BE2), Goods Movement (DS2), E-Commerce. In those logins we can access while using USER ID only.
How to DVAT Login :
visit official site : http://autho.dvat.gov.in/website/dealer-login.html?type=TAN
and enter your user ID and password or email address.
and check your profile.
incase your not register in dvat site. you should registration process as given below. or for more details visit official website : http://dvat.gov.in/
How to DVAT Registration :
1. Apply in Form DVAT 04 for registration under DVAT Act with the prescribed fee of Rs. 500/- and a security of Rs. 1 lakh. Fee is payable in the form of court fee stamps. If registration under Central Sales Tax is also required, apply in Form “A” also,with the fee of Rs.25/- in the form of court fee stamps.
2. The security amount can be reduced by a maximum of Rs. 50,000/- if you can provide certain documents alongwith DVAT 04. The security amount is reduced to the extent of amount mentioned against each head allowed for various documents is as follows:-
3. Copy of last paid electricity bill(the bill should be in the name of the business and for the address specified as the main place of business in the registration
form) Rs. 10,000/-.
4. Copy of last paid telephone bill( the bill should be in the name of the business and for the address specified as the main place of business in the registration form) Rs. 5000/-
5. Income Tax PAN, Rs. 10,000/-
6. Proof of ownership of principal place of business namely sale deed/gift deed/partition deed duly registered with the office of Sub-registrar concerned – Rs. 30,000/-
7. Proof of ownership of residential property by proprietor/managing partners namely sale deed/gift deed/partition deed duly registered with the office of Sub-registrar concerned – Rs. 20,000/- and
8. A notarized copy of the passport of proprietor/managing partner or managing director-Rs. 10,000/-.
9. Remaining security may be in form of cash (to be deposited in notified bank), FDR, Bank Guarantee, Post Office cash certificates, bonds, debentures, dealers surety or mortgage of immovable property.• You are automatically registered within 15 days of submitting DVAT 04 and a Tax payer Identification Number (TIN) will be issued, to you. This TIN will be common for both DVAT as well as CST Act.
10. If any discrepancy is found in your application or documents submitted along with it, a show cause notice in the form of DVAT-05 is issued within 15 days and reply of the same has to be submitted within 15 days of issue of such notice.
11. If you fail to reply to the said notice or the reply is found not to be satisfactory, your application may be rejected and the same will be communicated to you in the form of Rejection Order.
Rights and Duties of a Registered Dealer
1. To collect tax through a proper invoice and pay to us:
2. To claim input tax credit;
3. To file periodic returns; and
4. To prepare and maintain proper records and books of accounts.
Market association reward scheme is :
It has been decided to introduce a reward scheme to encourage market / trade association for payment of due tax. A portion of the VAT collected in addition to the target from the markets/localities shall be made available for the maintenance and upgradation of that market to foster business and trade.
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE SCHEME
The market association, registered under the Society Registration Act 1861, must have at least 50 registered members to be eligible for the reward. The number of members would be frozen at the beginning of the scheme and thereafter at the end of April of each financial year. More than 50% of the members should be registered with the department. The office bearers of the association should be elected through the process of election in accordance with the constitution of the association. Not more than 5% of the registered members should have defaulted in return filing. KCS, liquor, tobacco and petroleum dealers are excluded from the ambit of this scheme.
The association has to register itself online on the website of the department and upload the list of members with their TIN, Name & Address. If a dealer is a member of more than one market association, the said member can associate with only one market association. Cancelled dealers cannot participate in any association for the purpose of this scheme. Members should be from ward area only.
for more details visit official website : http://dvat.gov.in/.