Print Aadhar : Aadhar card is Unique identity card provided to every individual persons has a proof of residency in India. Aadhar card enrollment is made free of cost for country’s residents and also facilities are there to get it from any part of the country.
If you can enroll for an Aadhar card at any of the enrollment centers in your state. These Aadhar centers are run by UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India ) organizers. In order to get an Aadhar card you will be required to visit enrollment centers can fill and submit the enrollment form ( which ask for basic document information like age , gender , date of birth and address etc.,) and get your bio metric data like scanned finger prints and iris image at that enrollment centers . At Aadhar card service centers after submission of your Aadhar application form scanned your photo , finger prints and iris image would be taken. these all thing Doing during Aadhar card enrollment time of registration.
Now after Aadhara card enrollment registration, Aadhaar Card to be delivered to your house, but you need urgent your Aadhaar Card, you can now Download Aadhar Card by using simple steps. you should required your Aadhar card data like
1. Enrolment Number or AADHAAR Card Number.
2. Date and Time of your Enrollment for Aadhar Card.
3. FULL Name which was on the AADHAAR Card
4. Area Pincode.
5. Mobile Number as given in Registration time.
one thing you should download AADHAAR Card duplicate copy or e-AADHAAR card which would be provided from UIDAI website.original Aadhaar Card to be delivered to your house.it should be also original.
Print Aadhar card donwloading process :
1. visit official link : http://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
2. Make sure that Aadhaar No (UID)/Enrolment number is selected from the two options near the top of the screen. Type in your full name, as printed on the Aadhaar card.
3. Enter Pincode number, Type either the email address or phone number that you used to register for Aadhaar.
4. Enter the characters you see in the image above Enter the Security Code. Now Click Get OTP.
5. A one-time password will be sent to your email address or phone number, whichever you entered in the form. Enter this password in the form next to Enter OTP.
6. Click Verify OTP. Now you’ll receive your Aadhaar number on via SMS or email.
When we click on Validate and Download we are prompted to Download PDF file which contains our Aadhar Card or the Letter that can be used instead of Original Aadhar Card, The OTP you receive will be used to open the PDF File.
Aadhar card online and check for the centers from the website :